Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hello Bloggers!

~~~SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER~~~

MCCALL one more time!

Don, the boys, and I just returned on this Labor day weekend from McCall. I must admit the beauty/comfort/vacation of McCall is our new family getaway. We had fun hiking, walking, shopping, and just sitting and viewing the beauty all around us. We were so excited to have the opportunity to ride the 'BrUnDaGe' ski lift. It was high, cold, and beautiful! What a great family memory we have created for the kids to talk about for a long time.

UTAH - Grandma & Grandpa FUN!

We were thrilled to meet up in Utah with all of my family! It feels like forever since we had all been together. We had a great time, enjoyed g-mas birthday, the 24th July parade, the Dinosaur Museum, and much more! The kids had fun playing all together and just being kids! I think G-ma and G-pa need to invest in five of those little four wheelers. hehe. Hint hint! We also had the amazing surprise that my brother Jeff and his family would be moving from Mesa, AZ. to Utah in a matter of weeks! I was THRILLED to say the least! I am so happy that my family is slowly moving closer to me. Since Jeff and Kat have officially moved, they love Utah, they are fitting in very well and of course adjusting well. All the kiddos in photo's are: Grayson, Braydon, Daigon, and Cobrin. With one on the way, Jessica and Jon's baby boy!






Summer FuN!

Here at the "Cool Wells" home we have enjoyed a FuN fIlLeD, SuN SpLaShIn', LuNcH StUfFiNg, FiSh SwImMiN', AdVeNtUrOuS sEaKiNg summer! We have had a blast keeping busy with all kinds of activities. Among were many surprises and thrills, but we continued to have fun and find more, up until the very last day. Granted we are still numbered in our warm days but we can see the end nearing! We are looking forward to playing in the "Snow" and the "Cool Down" winter offers for a while. I can't believe, I am looking forward to winter? Yes I am. I guess my time away from Arizona has paid off that I can NOW enjoy the beauty, coolness, and white all around me! I am admitting it, I LOVE Idaho! Four Season's totally rocks!


"GARDENING"
We branched out, tried it, loved it, weren't successful, will try again, at Gardening!
We did alright but we see there are a couple things we will do differently. We had a lot of Cucumbers, Carrots, Corn, and Zucchini, its just that they didn't always taste as they should!





"STITCHES"
I did mention surprises, right! Yep Grayson gave the whole family a nice long visit to the Dr's. Office, for stitches! Did I mention, I LOVE little boys!! He did a great job when they were workin' on him, he didn't cry at all! He is our tough, strong boy! I am going to guess, give us one more year and we'll be in there again, but this time its going to be a broken ?? My boys are dare devils. Oh boy!?
One little monkey jumping on the bed...Fell down and bumped his little chin, bonk! On the headboard and bit through his lip!




"MCCALL FOURTH OF JULY"

In July we had a lot of family in town, it was really nice seeing all of them for a short visit. We decided this 4th of July to head up to McCall and see the fireworks there. The kids love it! We played in the lake all day, then at night we enjoy a BIG beautiful fire work display! We stayed there about three days and just enjoyed the nice weather and water. It was a great family activity that we just might keep up every year on the fourth of July!





~~~SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER~~~

Blocks