Friday, October 2, 2009

Announcing Our New Addition!

We have been wanting to add to our family for a little over a year now. After what felt like an eternity we found out we were expecting! When you least expect it or just don't think about it is when its happens! We were a bit surprised!!

We are hoping to add a girl to the Wells family but as we've always said, we really just want a happy healthy baby!! So far the pregnancy has been completely different from the boys!! We'll just have to wait, and see!! November 22 is our ultrasound, I hope he/she will cooperate!! My intuition with our boys came really early, I knew I was having a boy each time. This time around my intuition hasn't spoken to me. So I am going to be just as excited and surprised as all of you!!

~Baby #3~
Today: 13 Weeks

The big surprise is just how Birthday's will now run in our family! Hehehe. I can see the challenges now! I can't wait!!

Daddy: April 18
Mommy: December 3
Braydon: October 25
Grayson: March 2
Baby #3 Due: April 7

We feel so blessed to have our family growing in numbers, we feel especially blessed that the over all health of our children has been tip top! The challenges and experiences that come with having children are an absolute Blessing and Lesson in Life!! I can speak for my husband and myself and say, we wouldn't change anything in life, ever, ever, ever!!!
Mommy & Daddy LOVE you all Greatly!!

Blocks