Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Our Greatest

Our visit with Great Grandma Wells; she is a beautiful, sweet woman! We love you Grandma!!
We don't have a lot time to go and visit so we try to visit once every six months or so...We have a lot of fun when we are there! We LOVE it because we have Grandma all to ourselves!
We were so pleased walking out of the house after a long visit she offered us her homemade "Chocolate Chip Cookies"
MMmmmm, Good!





April 2009
What I value the most about Great-Grandma Wells is her sweet compliments to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Hugs" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anytime I am around, she will ask, where is Jamie for my Jamie hugs. She tells me I have the best hugs of all of em. I walk away telling myself that she enjoys them because we are the same height. Everyone else is the family is too tall to get a great hug from them. Its the same with my own husband, I stand on the couch to get a GOOD hug from him.

Blocks